Thursday, November 16, 2006

CaseCamp Gets a Second Life in Crayonville -- Coming December 14

If you haven't been to CaseCamp I highly recommend it. It's a fun, interactive sharing of online marketing -- and you never know who will end up on the final presenter list!

The December 14th event saves me a trip in to Toronto. But the event is limited to 40 participants who also have to have a Second Life avatar... and there is a lottery for who will actually be able to join in. Hmmm... not the most user friendly. Hopefully this is just for the first event. If I'm in I'll post asap. (Unlike my findings from DMA and CMA DMC which I will still do over the next week.)

1 comment:

June said...

I signed up via the reg form but need to add my name on the page, thanks for the reminder!

Good luck with the event, I'm looking forward to either being there or hearing/reading about it.

There you go, everyone, go register!! And thanks to OneDegree.ca for posting.

June